Applications are now open for the LA County Mortgage Relief Program serving “mom-and-pop” landlords financially impacted by Covid-19. Qualifying individuals could be granted up to $30,000 in relief to cover outstanding mortgage and utility payments.
- Experienced financial distress due to COVID-19 between March 1, 2020 through March 31, 2023
- Have not received assistance from the State’s COVID-19 Rent Relief or Mortgage Relief programs
- Own rental properties consisting of 1-4 units
- Property must be located in high or highest needs census tracts
- Property is NOT located in the City of Los Angeles
- Have owned the property for 12 months prior to the declared state of emergency in March 2020
- Have rental/utilities debt owed by tenants as a result of a COVID-19 economic hardship
- Property owner must accept the fund as full settlement of rental debt owed by the tenant and not proceed with eviction
Click here to learn more and to start your application. Be sure to apply before September 30th to avoid late fees.
If you're looking for someone who can add value to your next Los Angeles real estate purchase or sale, email us or give us a call at (323) 412-9060!