Here are the latest statistics from the East Hollywood neighborhood real estate market. Check back to our blog often to find market reports from other neighborhoods in the Los Angeles area.
- The Majority of Single Family Residences in this area are sold as tear-downs for land value to developers to turn into multi-family apartments.
- There were no active condo or townhomes for sale in East Hollywood as of May 11th, 2020. The Cha Cha Cha development in Virgil Village has completely sold out with the last unit in escrow as of May 5th, 2020, per listing agent Joy Bolger of Compass.
- Long Term Rental Activity numbers only reflect MLS activity, many rentals are listed and leased without using the MLS via yard signs, Zillow Rental Manager, Craiglist, Westside Rentals, word of mouth, large property management internal websites, etc.
- 5+ Apartment Building numbers only reflect MLS activity. Many 5+ multi-family buildings never hit the MLS as they're sold on platforms such as Loopnet or CoStar. They may also be found through pocket listings or sold directly from the owner to investor.
- 1-4 Unit sales numbers only represent numbers that were/are listed via MLS. As with the above two examples, many of these sales are made using other platforms.
If you currently own or are looking to invest in East Hollywood we can provide valuable insight that will help you buy smart or get the most out of your sale with our deep understanding of the numbers in the report above.
Are you looking to buy, sell, invest or refinance property in greater East Hollywood or any of the surrounding areas (Koreatown, Virgil Village, Little Armenia, Historic Filipinotown, Thai Town, Little Bangladesh, Rampart Village, Melrose Hill, Hollywood, Oakwood, Mac Arthur Park, Los Feliz, Franklin Hills, Silver Lake, Moreno Highlands, Echo Park, Larchmont Village, Hancock Park, Westlake, Pico-Union, Wilshire Center, etc.)?
Would you like to learn more about how we can save you time & money, minimize risk, and make an informed decision on your next Real Estate or Mortgage transaction anywhere in Los Angeles County?
Then email, call or text us (323) 412-9060.