SPANISH COLONIAL REVIVAL ON THE FOURTH OF JULY PARADE ROUTE
• Built in 1927 / Originally owned by Homer Robbins (mayor of Claremont from 1938-1946) and his wife Lena.
• Approx. 2,997 SF of living space (per public records) including 5 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
• Beautiful living room with fireplace and cathedral ceiling
• Spacious front dining room / Cozy rear den
• Chef’s kitchen (remodeled in 2004 by Kogeman Construction) featuring custom cabinetry and striking granite countertops with timeless tile trim and backsplashes.
• Indoor laundry with sink and ample storage cabinetry
• The master bedroom includes dual closets, cathedral ceiling, private deck and an updated bath
• Other amenities include walk-in closets, wood floors, dual-zone central air conditioning, front deck, cellar and much more.
• Sited on a sweeping corner lot – approx. 10,057 SF (per public records)
• Two car garage and concrete driveway
• Large rear yard with in-ground pool, covered patio spaces, blockwall fencing and quaint garden areas.
• Sought-after schools / Walking distance to the Village restaurants & stores
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of November 13th, 2019 at 8:46am CST. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.